Dr. Herbert L. Hyman was a wonderful man who I had the pleasure to know. He did speeches for the medical profession up until he was 90 years old. He gave me his tips on healthy and happy living. I thought this morning I would share with you those precious thoughts of his.
1) Don’t be a superman or a wonder woman.
2) Enjoy being alone.
3) Have friends (someone to talk to and someone to tell you “as it is”).
4) Stop hurrying.
5) Enjoy standing in line.
6) Learn how to delegate.
7) Learn how to listen.
8) Learn how not to take over.
9) Learn how to conquer hostility.
10) Learn how to laugh at yourself.
“MOST IMPORTANT” – FORGIVE AND FORGET!