1) Make It Effortless: Provide value, time and convenience. How can I help you today?
2) Stir Emotions: Community and peace of mind.
3) Give The Perception Of Control: Allow the customer to choose the service they need. Set expectations.
4) Be An Advocate: We are in business solely because of the client.
5) Recover With Style: If you make a mistake, take ownership and do what is necessary to make it better than it was.
In today’s fast paced society with razor thin margins, good service is very hard to find. Mediocrity is the new normal. You can stand out if your service matrix follows the above guidelines.