Please read all Terms and Conditions, carefully. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice, please review periodically. By enrolling in the Advisors Ahead Preparatory Program, you acknowledge that you have read and that you agree to the below Terms and Conditions and that your failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement may result in your removal from the Program without receiving a refund.
Advisors Ahead Preparatory Program (“Program”), operated by Advisors Ahead LLC (“AA”), is designed to provide college students (“Students”) that have demonstrated an interest in pursuing a career in financial planning or advising, with a supplementary education and mentorship program that will better prepare them for their desired career path.
1. Commitment of AA: AA will provide a defined curriculum for active undergraduate and graduate college students. The Program will include an introduction to career opportunities as a financial planner or advisor, support and mentoring of CFP study and licensing exam preparation, a proprietary curriculum covering emotional intelligence, workplace performance, behavioral finance and other practice management training.
2. Prerequisites for Students: Student certifies that he/she is currently enrolled in a University within the United States as an active undergraduate or graduate student and is registering for the Program for the sole purpose of pursuing his/her interest in a career as a financial planner or financial advisor.
3. Payment for Program: In exchange for participation in the Program, Student will pay at the time of enrollment the fee directly offered.
4. Refunds for Withdrawal from the Program: If Student chooses to withdraw from the Program prior to January 1 following his/her enrollment, AA will refund 50% of the fee. After that time no refunds will be issued.
5. Employment Placement and Licensing Requirements: There is no guarantee, promise or implied promise to any Student who enrolls in the Program that he/she will receive any employment opportunity, including but not limited to a summer internship, semester internship, an employment offer following graduation from the university, or an increase in employment prospects as a result of the Student’s enrollment in the Program. In addition, successful completion of the Program does not guarantee satisfaction of any local, state or national licensing or certification requirements.
6. Copyright: Student acknowledges that AA owns all rights, title and interest in all its online content, lectures, study guides, marketing materials and all other materials related to the Program (“Program Materials”), all of which are protected by copyright laws and shall not be shared, copied, recorded or reproduced by any means for any purpose.
7. Unauthorized Use of Program Materials: Program Materials are to be used solely for Student’s own personal use and benefit. Student agrees not to disclose, reproduce, sell or distribute Program Materials to any third party, including other students. Student may download and print materials from the Program website only for the Student’s non-commercial use.
8. Access to Program Website: Students will receive a log-in and password in order to access the Program website and will be required to provide the username and password prior to each use of the site. Students shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to the website including not sharing their username or password with any other person, even if that person is enrolled in the Program. Such sharing of usernames or passwords is a violation of this Agreement and will result in immediate suspension of the Student’s privileges to the website and the Student will not receive a refund.
9. Maintenance: Student understands that AA does not warrant that access to the Program website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Student understands that AA may revise the content of its website and online products or add or remove materials as necessary to update the Program. Once AA removes material from its website, it may no longer be accessed or available upon request.
10. Modification of Program: AA reserves the right to modify all elements of the Program including any of the Program Materials at any time in order to better meet its educational objectives.
11. System Requirements: Student agrees to meet the minimum system requirements necessary to use the Program website and any other electronic products necessary for participation in the program.
12. Assignment: Student may not assign this Agreement or any of his/her rights under this Agreement to any third party. AA may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice to Student.
13. Americans with Disabilities Act: If Student requires a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Student should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Governing Law: This Enrollment Agreement and any other claim or dispute arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Enrollment Agreement, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
15. Enforcement: AA’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
16. Representations: Representations, whether oral or written, made by any person, that may modify any term of this Agreement, will be of no effect unless such representation is in writing and issued by the AA office.
17. Release of Information: AA may release to employers participating in the Advisors Ahead Institute any information pertaining to Student’s participation, progress, or results obtained during the Program.