Applications for Financial Advisor Resident Positions Now Being Accepted
Students: If you have recently graduated or will be graduating this Spring, apply now for full-time employment opportunities.Apply Now
Programs for Students & Graduates
Introducing Continuity Solutions™ For Advisors
Preparatory ProgramDuring School
Post Graduation Resident ProgramUpon Graduation
Continuity Solutions™ is an incredible collaboration of top talented Industry experts who have come together to provide an all-encompassing solution which insures a predictable succession process for Advisors hoping to bring a family member or protégé into their practice. Continuity Solutions™ has developed and refined a turnkey approach called The Succession 360 Process™ which takes a holistic approach to developing the NextGeneration of talent within family practices.
Over the years, the faculty of Continuity Solutions™
has seen firsthand the mistakes made that undermine an effective succession.
- The Sr. Advisor wanting it more than the Family Member. Is he/she a good fit? Do they really understand the mindset of the Millennial?
- Why wealth management training alone is just the beginning? The protégé needs mastery in practice management and client acquisition.
- Optics of nepotism and the negative impact on client loyalty.
- The entitlement mentality knowing that comes with thinking they deserve it vs. the empowerment mentality knowing they have to earn it.
- Ineffective allocation of time, resources and expertise creates a 1 + 1 = 1.5 outcome.
- Unintended consequences on clients and team members due to poor planning, communication and execution in the transition.
- The fallout of the value of the practice and the overall client experience when the protégé fails to meet or exceed expectations.
Taking action is easy. Attend an upcoming orientation webinar:
Individual Advisory Solutions: January 20th, 2015 at 4:00 PM EST
Private Labeled Enterprise Solutions: January 21st, 2015 at 4:00 PM EST
Wealth management firms need future Financial Advisors and Financial Planners, and Advisors Ahead has established an innovative bridge for recent University graduates. The outlook for a professional career as a Financial Advisor or Financial Planner has never been brighter. The demand for financial advice is greater today than ever before as investors find themselves responsible for managing more of their financial assets. With students showing increased interest in careers as Financial Advisors, financial services firms and university officials have recognized the need for a curriculum that provides a path to Wealth Management. Advisors Ahead’s programs accelerate the development of future financial advisors by offering them a structured path.
“The best and fastest way to learn a sport is to watch and imitate a champion.” Jean-Claude Killy